ServiceNow Security Operations Management
Tackle security incidents with ServiceNow Security Solutions
Enterprise-level Expertise For ServiceNow Security Implementations
The ServiceNow Security Operations Management suite provides the tools necessary to thwart security attacks and respond to them faster. Teams gain visibility into their entire security posture and minimize time invested in manual processes. Security Operations provides a single platform for responding to incidents and vulnerabilities, and can enrich incidents with threat intelligence to further expedite response.
Finding the right implementation partner is crucial to properly deploying ServiceNow Security Operations Management. Because our experts implement and support the entire ServiceNow suite of products for businesses nationwide, we’ve earned unique insights that we bring into every deployment of ServiceNow Security Operations. We ensure every configuration meets industry standards and satisfies your specific business needs so you can get back to business faster.
Put industry know-how to work with our Security Operations Management implementations
Real-World Security & Experience
- Up-to-date ServiceNow enhancements
- Customer-specific vulnerability imports and business rules
- Quick-start accelerator packs
Business Process Expertise
- Enterprise-level functionality
- Customer-specific configuration
- Integration with assorted tools
Technology & Industry Insight
- Expert recommendations on evolving technology and its applications
- Corporate, government, and healthcare implementation experience
ServiceNow SysAdmins & Implementation Specialists
Custom Platform Modifications
ServiceNow Accreditations + Certifications
6 Month Average CSAT Score
Virteva is proud to be a Gold Services Partner with ServiceNow. With over 750 seats, hundreds of clients, and excellent customer satisfaction scores, we have earned our status as a preferred partner.
Security Operations Management Implementations Include:
With Virteva’s ServiceNow® Security Operations Management implementation, you get Security Incident Response (SIR), vulnerability management, and threat intelligence, as well as experts running SOCs, bulk vulnerability management and SIR workflows. Our real-world security experience gives us insight into enterprise-level functionality, specializing in customer-specific vulnerability imports, business rules, and integrations with multiple tools. Our seamless integration with incident response tasks, change requests, and problem management makes it easier to run your business securely.
- Expert-run SOCs
- Bulk vulnerability management
- Security Incident Response (SIR) workflows
Integrations with ServiceNow
- Palo Alto
- Digital Defense
- Virus total
Security Incident Response
- Platform for SOC/SIRT teams to test, execute, and audit security response plans
- Event Management application integrated with third party threat detection systems
- NIST SP 800-61 r2 best practices
- Network and non-network incident response capabilities
- Request automation between IT, end users, security teams
- Platform for managing vulnerability investigations and aligning remediation activites
- National Vulnerability Database integration
- Third party integrations with market leading vulnerability identification solutions
- Seamless integration with incident response tasks, change requests, problem management
Get the most out of your ServiceNow investment
Your platform is only as good as the data and processes around it. So, if you aren’t seeing the ROI you were expecting, you may need to revisit a few business processes around your technology stack.
Click the button below and download our guide to improving ServiceNow ROI and learn about the things you can do to easily increase the value of your ServiceNow Platform.