Security Operations ManagementEnterprise-level expertise for ServiceNow® security implementations
Be audit-ready. Tackle security incidents. Get back to business.
The Security Operations Management suite in ServiceNow® provides the tools necessary to thwart security attacks and respond to them faster. Teams gain visibility into their entire security posture and minimize time invested in manual processes. Security Operations provides a single platform for responding to incidents and vulnerabilities, and can enrich incidents with threat intelligence to further expedite response.
With Virteva’s ServiceNow® Security Operations Management implementation, you get Security Incident Response (SIR), vulnerability management, and threat intelligence, as well as experts running SOCs, bulk vulnerability management and SIR workflows. Our real-world security experience gives us insight into enterprise-level functionality, specializing in customer-specific vulnerability imports, business rules, and integrations with multiple tools. Our seamless integration with incident response tasks, change requests, and problem management makes it easier to run your business, securely.
Put industry know-how to work with our Security Operations Management implementations
Business Process Expertise
- Enterprise-level functionality
- Customer-specific configuration
- Integration with assorted tools
Real-World Security & Experience
- Up-to-date ServiceNow enhancements
- Customer-specific vulnerability imports and business rules
- Quick-start accelerator packs
Technology & Industry Insight
- Expert recommendations on evolving technology and its applications
- Corporate, government and healthcare implementation experience
- Expert-run SOCs
- Bulk vulnerability management
- Security Incident Response (SIR) workflows
Security Incident Response
- Platform for SOC/SIRT teams to test, execute, and audit security response plans
- Event Management application integrated with third party threat detection systems
- NIST SP 800-61 r2 best practices
- Network and non-network incident response capabilities
- Request automation between IT, end users, security teams
Integrations with ServiceNow
- Palo Alto
- Digital Defense
- Virus Total
- Platform for managing vulnerability investigations and aligning remediation activities
- National Vulnerability Database integration
- Third party integrations with market leading vulnerability identification solutions
- Seamless integration with incident response tasks, change requests, problem management
Start Saying “Yes!” Again
Whatever the vision, Virteva brings the tools, expertise and resources needed to make it a reality, so you can focus on the bigger picture: running the business.
Virteva delivers an array of as-a-service solutions, including ITSM, deployment, managed services, and ongoing support for the entire ServiceNow platform. We utilize our own battle-tested best practice templates to allow rapid implementation of any aspect of the ServiceNow suite, allowing our customers to immediately generate a return on their investment. Virteva’s state-of-the-art operations center is based in Minneapolis, MN and runs on ITSM best practices and tools from ServiceNow, Microsoft, Cisco, and other leading technology providers.