Carlson - Managed Service DeskVirteva’s Managed Service Desk offered Carlson a cost effective 24x7x365 Service Desk that could provide global coverage and also provided an option for current Carlson staff to become part of the Virteva team.
- Staffing the service desk internally was costly and the ongoing attrition presented a huge challenge in providing adequate coverage on a 24x7x365 basis. Carlson being in the hospitality industry, customer service and cost efficiencies are a must in staying ahead of the competition.
- The internal Service Desk was just not cost effective.
- Virteva proposed a cost effective model that would provide 24x7x365 coverage, but also surpass Carlson’s existing SLA’s and delivery.
- Virteva also provided an option for current Carlson staff to become part of the Virteva team. This was very beneficial for both parties due to the wealth of knowledge the internal staff had about Carlson and the hospitality business and it offered those staff members a transition path for future growth and opportunities.
- Cost effective Service Desk that could provide global coverage 24x7x365.
- Consistent Support – Moving to Virteva for our Managed Services has allowed us to provide consistently strong service levels and support to our end users globally.
- Consistency around knowledge, training and improved end user experience.
- The impacts of attrition and staffing headaches were no longer a problem.
Hospitality and Travel
One of the largest privately held companies in the world, encompassing more than 1,370 hotels in operation and under development in over 110 countries and territories; Carlson Wagonlit Travel, a global leader in business travel management operates in more than 150 countries and territories.
Virteva Managed Service Desk