24/7 Service DeskAt your service, any time, day or night.
Lakeshore, Not Offshore
Virteva’s 24/7 Service Desk is a comprehensive solution that provides everything needed to support your End User Computing environment. Companies of all sizes and vertical markets can benefit from Virteva’s Service Desk.
Virteva’s state-of-the-art Operations Center is up and running 24/7 from our Midwest headquarters. Built on ITSM best practices and tools from Microsoft, Cisco, ServiceNow and other leading technology providers, our service desk team is further supported by our team of senior consultants.
Let our team keep the lights on for you, so you can focus on the things that matter most.
Full, around-the-clock coverage
24/7/365, let our service desk be your service desk. Our squad of technicians are trained on resolving your issues quickly and thoroughly, any time of day or night.
Partial, off-hours coverage
When your lights go off, ours go on. We’ll cover all of your non-business hours so your IT staff can have their evenings and weekends to themselves.
As a single point of contact for all end-user computing related issues, Virteva takes pride in our Managed IT Services expertise, and in the level of knowledge we have about each of our customers’ businesses.
Virteva’s Service Desk team offers many valuable business advantages:
- Our 70% First Contact Resolution (FCR) rate, and our Service Desk engineers are considered a Level-2 or Level-3 support team in many organizations
- Our customers experience savings of 25% or more compared to traditional staffing models
- We provide Service Desk reporting and analytics highlighting recurring pain points in your organization along with proven remediation options
- We record every call for training, quality and trend analysis for compliance purposes
- We have a state-of-the-art Cisco Call Manager environment that efficiently managed our call handling procedures
- We leverage Calabrio One suite for quality management and reporting analytics
- Bi-directional integration of Incident Management allows us to become a virtual extension of your IT team
- We can remotely control end user devices if necessary
- Our proactive use of Knowledge Management allows us to support the requirements of each customer and basic questions for their unique line-of-business applications