24/7 Service DeskAt your service, any time.
Virteva’s 24/7 Service Desk provides everything needed to support your End User Computing environment. Our state-of-the-art Operations Center is up and running around the clock from our Midwest headquarters, and serves companies of all sizes and vertical markets.
Our business is built on ITSM best practices and tools from Microsoft, Cisco, ServiceNow, and other leading technology providers. The expertise gained day in and day out means our service desk team and our team of senior consultants are well equipped to meet your users’ needs.
Let our team keep the lights on for you, so you can focus on the things that matter most.
Service to Suit
From part-time coverage to all-hours service, we can fit in where you need us most.
Partial, off-hours coverage
When your lights go off, ours go on. We’ll cover all of your non-business hours so your IT staff can have their evenings and weekends to themselves.
Full, around-the-clock coverage
24/7/365, let our service desk be your service desk. Our squad of technicians are trained on resolving your issues quickly and thoroughly, any time of day or night.
- Our 70% First Contact Resolution (FCR) rate, and our Service Desk engineers are considered a Level-2 or Level-3 support team in many organizations
- Our customers experience savings of 25% or more compared to traditional staffing models
- We provide Service Desk reporting and analytics highlighting recurring pain points in your organization along with proven remediation options
- We record every call for training, quality and trend analysis for compliance purposes
- We have a state-of-the-art Cisco Call Manager environment that efficiently managed our call handling procedures
- We leverage Calabrio One suite for quality management and reporting analytics
- Bi-directional integration of Incident Management allows us to become a virtual extension of your IT team
- We can remotely control end user devices if necessary
- Our proactive use of Knowledge Management allows us to support the requirements of each customer and basic questions for their unique line-of-business applications
As a single point of contact for all end-user computing related issues, Virteva takes pride in the level of knowledge we have about each of our customers’ businesses.
Are Manual Processes Draining Your Productivity?
Accelerate service delivery with automation.
To learn how your IT department can significantly impact and alleviate commonly reported service desk difficulties through automation, download our eBook “IT Service Management Blueprint” by clicking the download button below.