projects and consulting
Technology continues to evolve and Virteva
has a premier consulting team to deliver
on-demand IT lifecycle infrastructure services
and projects including assessment, design,
migration, build and operations.
- MICROSOFT SOLUTIONS
- END-USER TRAINING SERVICES
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- IT ASSESSMENTS & ADVISORY
- SERVICENOW CONSULTING & DEVELOPMENT
OFFICE 365, AZURE ASSESSMENTS,
PLANNING, MIGRATION, MANAGEMENT & SUPPORT
Make getting to the cloud easy
Virteva offers comprehensive Microsoft Office365 and Azure assessment, planning and migration services for organizations seeking to move their on-premises systems or brand new workloads to the cloud. Virteva also provides enterprise-grade on-going management and support. We offer a highly flexible approach to technology migrations and implementations that includes fixed fee pricing with a la carte options.
The typical project begins with a comprehensive assessment and proof-of-concept pilot. With the vetted plan in place, we move to deployment and service onboarding. Our deployments and migrations are comprehensive and thorough – including Project Management and reporting, End-User and Admin training, documentation, integration with other systems and ITSM tools. The project concludes with hand-off to your operations team or Virteva’s managed services team. It’s a proven method that provides your enterprise with a seamless transition to the cloud and transparent operations.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we exceed the standards of experience, training and certification, in addition to maintaining competencies across Microsoft’s entire core solution platforms as well as all other requisite technologies including network, server, security, AD and management tools. Our project history and customer list speak to our experience and leverage Microsoft, Google, AWS and other Cloud platforms.
Want to handle certain aspects of your project internally? No problem, customize your migration to your organizations specific needs or budget.
We dedicate a team to your specific project that is led by an experienced project manager that serves as your single point of contact throughout your migration.
Virteva leverages our 24×7 Service Desk and NOC team to provide the proactive and reactive support necessary to ensure successful ‘high touch’ service experience for Users. Onsite assistance including ‘white glove’ VIP support are also available.
Get access to optional training sessions for your staff that can be customized for end users or IT administrators.
Our migration packages include post-deployment support for whatever issue arises after your new solution has been implemented.
The following optional managed services are also provided by Virteva:
- 24×7 Service Desk Support
- Endpoint, Workstation and Mobile Device Support
- Network Monitoring and Management
- Server and core infrastructure Monitoring and Management
END USER TRAINING SERVICES
Training pays huge dividends. The users are more productive, happier and need less support. The support team spends more time on value added activities and not on remedial questions and needless service requests. The organization sees better ROI from its technology investments and gets better feedback on improvements because the users are using the right tools for the right job in a secure and compliant fashion. And the hidden benefit is that, in today’s Cloud-based and cyber security sensitive world, the users and organization are using the tools appropriately, are aware of expected and typical behavior and therefore exposing themselves and the organization to much less risk.
Virteva is uniquely qualified to provide end-user and systems administration training. Actually we are uniquely incented to do so because well trained users are easier to serve and it makes everyone’s job easier. We provide custom configured end-user training for Microsoft Office, Office365, Outlook and other common productivity tools.
Typically end-user training is served during a migration to a new platform such as Office365. This training becomes an integral part of the migration project and greatly minimize ‘Day 1’ support requests and frustrations by users.
Group, VIP, 1-on-1 and novice and expert training options are available to suite the unique requirements of your situation.
ServiceNow End-User Training Services
Is your team new to ServiceNow? Virteva offers quick-start training packages for ITSM applications like Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge v3, Service Catalog, and Reporting. We also offer Self-service strategy and training to ensure everyone in your enterprise is aware of ServiceNow and what it can do!
Office 365 Training Services
Virteva not only offers training on the core Office applications, we offer end-user guidance and training on maximizing the use of this powerful cloud platform. End-users will learn how to work more secure, while enjoying the “work anywhere” benefits of Office 365.
Large Scale Change Training
Virteva’s trainers can assist in large scale IT changes by delivering classroom training, webinars, producing job aids, and professional recordings and videos.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Virteva has the experience and unique blend of technical expertise, program and project management methodologies, and innovative perspective to design and deliver infrastructure projects on time and on budget. Our IT consulting and operations perspective includes a keen focus on risk management, optimization, knowledge transfer, and the consideration of appropriate steady-state systems management options. Our managed services business provides a deep bench of talent to react quickly and scale to handle peak loads and support demand spikes typically encountered in large scale projects.
When Virteva takes on a project for your business, our experts follow core principles to ensure project success. As IT consultants, we:
- Align project plans with business objectives and leadership’s project reporting requirements
- Budget criteria and a creative eye for alternatives and escalations should problems arise
- Look for ways to optimize systems and processes
- Consider security and risk migration at every step
- Focus on knowledge transfer to empower your staff
Our consultant team includes specialists in large scale program management, infrastructure project management, infrastructure design and optimization architects, deployment engineers, and full spectrum of technology Subject Matter Experts.
Our technical specialists and PMs complement your staff’s knowledge and focus. Our technology consultants work with your team to accomplish specific projects and objectives based on crisp and mutually defined statements of work.
The engagements include quality assurance, documentation and knowledge transfer. The deliverables can include thorough knowledge and skills transfer to provide the information your staff needs to manage your technology investment yourself or fully understand the option of outsourcing the ongoing operations.
Virteva provides IT consulting for enterprises throughout the United States. Services include planning, design and implementation of IT business solutions, including: strategy and vendor/technology selection, assessments and optimization, deployments & upgrades, troubleshooting & remediation, and management & operations.
We have deep domain expertise in infrastructure technology solutions that differentiates our firm. We use expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaboratively with clients through a business solutions and ITSM driven methodology. We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and risk associated with implementing and managing IT solutions.
Virteva is also a leader in Cloud and Managed Services technologies and services, virtualization, ID & access management, messaging & collaboration, user-computing platforms, and management & operations solutions. A growing number of customers depend on Virteva for Managed Services, including servers, user computing, virtualization, and messaging technologies, as well as the underlying network, storage, and security platforms.
Examples of core infrastructure projects and expertise:
- Virtualization and Cloud deployments (Azure, AWS, VMware, Hyper-V, SQLServer)
- Cloud & SelectSourcing™
- Messaging & Collaboration and Unified Communications
- Help Desk, Service Desk, and Endpoint Management Outsourcing
- Active Directory (AD), Identity and Access Management
- ITSM Management & Operations tools and processes
- Desktop Deployment, Migrations & Optimization
- Storage Systems
- Networks, Wireless
- Microsoft System Center (SCCM, SCOM)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) programs
- Microsoft Gold Certifications in all core technology categories
IT ASSESSMENTS & ADVISORY
Virteva’s experienced consultants leverage our Design, Build and Run experience to provide an objective review of your systems, environment and processes. The result is a prioritized framework for ITIL and industry best practice based IT environment.
For most businesses, building and maintaining optimal IT systems is greatly enhanced by outside expertise and perspective. As consultants, we help appraise and frame information technology opportunities and problems while looking beyond immediate issues to position your IT platform for the future and to leverage the universe of Cloud based services that are now paramount.
An IT assessment may be required for several reasons:
- Merger and acquisition or divestiture activity
- System failures or security breech
- An employee has recently resigned, and you want objective, 3rd party documentation of the current environment and the health of the systems
- You have slow application performance, or intermittent network outages, and unsure of the source
- It has been several years since an investment has been made in your IT infrastructure, and you want a prioritized list of projects that will deliver the greatest value with the least investment
- You are considering using managed services to delivery some of your IT systems, and need an accurate inventory to obtain pricing
- Leadership has asked for a benchmark of your current IT systems relative to cyber security threats and Cloud IT opportunities
Should you require remediation services, implementation services or managed services as a result, Virteva stands ready to deliver quickly and be engaged to manage the selected environments and be accountable long term.
SAY YES TO SERVICENOW
Virteva offers a full suite of ServiceNow platform services including packaged deployments, integration, development and ongoing management. We have to do it right for you – we run our own business on it!
ServiceNow makes it possible for organizations to deploy an enterprise-wide workflow and service platform. ServiceNow is linking Service Management, Operations Management and Business Management to enhance the way people and businesses work.
As a leading ServiceNow Partner, Virteva will help you realize your ROI faster & cheaper than you ever thought possible with our Rapid Deployment options. Once up and running, our ManagedNow Services provide the guidance and support you need to ensure on-going value through-out your service management journey.
Rapid Deployment Packages
- Pre-defined and proven process configurations for all core ServiceNow Application Suites
- Get up & running in 6-8 weeks with zero deployment risk
- Custom integrations leveraging the Perspectium integration platform
- 24×7 ServiceNow administration and support
- ServiceNow roadmap and value planning
- ACE reporting and analysis for platform optimization
- Reduced rates for ServiceNow Architect, Development and Support resources
Now To Next
Virteva is uniquely able to help ServiceNow customers leverage their ServiceNow investment.
- Virteva can deliver platform add-ons, custom development and upgrades very efficiently using our component library and integration connectors.
- Virteva offers a full suite of managed services that are delivered on Virteva’s ServiceNow platform, which facilitates very quick and seamless engagement of Virteva catalog of services.
Virteva also offers a 24x7x365 state-of-the-art Service Desk and Endpoint Management services. Based 100% in the U.S., we deliver a world-class Service Desk and End User Support experience to our customers leveraging industry-leading technology providers such as ServiceNow, Cisco, Microsoft and Calabrio.
In addition to Service Desk outsourcing Virteva also provides:
- EndPoint and User Management
- Cloud Service Management
Say “YES” to the future of Service Management with Virteva and ServiceNow